Private Music Lessons
The one-on-one private music lessons given at Richland Academy are taught by specialized and credentialed teachers of the highest caliber in their various instruments. Private lessons ensure that the student is able to progress at his or her own pace and has the undivided attention of the teacher.
We offer private lessons in voice, piano, brass, woodwinds, strings, and percussion for students of all ages an all abilities.
We are still taking summer registrations!
Here are a few general guidelines that may help answer some questions:
- Students may begin lessons at any time during the year, subject to teacher availability.
- Lessons are offered in 30, 45, and 60 minute sessions. (30 minute lessons are recommended fro beginners).
- Tuition for private lessons varies by instructor. Please check with the front desk for current rates.
- Students should have their own instrument before lessons begin.
- Age requirements are at the discretion of the individual teachers
Recitals give students the opportunity to apply and demonstrate their skills and talents for their family, friends, and other students. There are a number of Richland Academy recitals scheduled each year in which all students will be encouraged to participate; however, students are not required to perform.
Recital Dates Fall/Spring 2018/2019: TBA
All recitals/concerts held at Richland Academy are free, family friendly events, and are open to the public. We would love to see you at our next event!
Music Recitals Generously sponsored by: