The Richland Academy of the Arts is seeking a student enrolled in a college or graduate program for a winter internship in Marketing & Administration. The position will run from late December-late March 2018. The exact schedule is flexible to accommodate the students schedule. The internship is paid and consists of a 20-hour work week, Mondays-Fridays (including some evenings) and some weekends for special events.
Internship Job Description: Assisting Registrar & Marketing
Richland Academy of the Arts is a 501 C 3 non-profit Community Arts & Educational Center, located in downtown Mansfield for 25 years, serving a multi-generational population in music, dance and visual arts.
Reports to: Registrar/Marketing Administrator
Job Description: Work with the Registrar in a variety of areas including Registration, Customer Service, scheduling Faculty, Website and Facebook and other areas as deemed appropriate by the Executive Director.
- A current college student.
- 15-20 hours per week.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Attend all Richland Academy performances/special events.
- Occasional evening and weekend work requested, based on performance/special event schedule.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
Assist in the areas of:
- Customer Service
- Face Book
- Other reasonable duties or responsibilities as assigned by the Registrar or Executive Director
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a deadline sensitive environment Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Have an interest in the Arts
- Required computer skills: e-mail, internet, Microsoft word and Excel
- Desired Qualification: Pursuit of a college degree in business, communications and or media
Presentation: Professionalism in personal presentation is required. Business casual dress is recommended.
Apply to: Please send resume and letter of interest to Registrar Administrator, Megan Williams,