Annual Campaign 2017-2018
Annual Campaign 2017-2018
EXCELLENCE IN THE ARTS
It is our belief that creativity exists in everyone. Our mission is to provide a place where anyone can explore the artist within.
Whether you are a parent looking to enrich your child's experience in the arts, or an adult looking to engage in an arts community, our team at Richland Academy of the Arts will provide you with exciting opportunities. For over 25 years, we have nurtured local creative talent through an environment of safety, respect, learning, and imagination.
In 2016-2017 we supported the artistic endeavors of over 1,000 students.
- Through our work as a charter school sponsor, we supported the education of an average of 1,000 students per month at 3 schools throughout the state.
- In 2017-2018, with your help, we can reach even more of the people in our community.
You can make a difference by making the arts available to all. With your support, we can make more music, create more visual arts, perform more dance, support more education, and reach more students!
Richland Academy of the Arts is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization dedicated to education with a focus on the arts. We serve Richland County, Ohio, and the surrounding communities.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
There are many ways to support Richland Academy of the Arts and our students. First and foremost, come to our events! Watch the dance, hear the music, see the art—enrich your life and celebrate with us our students’ achievements.
Once you’ve experienced the art and vitality we have to offer, your financial support will make sure that these experiences continue and expand to new students.
- $1,000 covers one year of 2 1/2 hours per week of dance for one student. Beginning students (in preschool!) dance only a 1/2 hour per week, where as our advanced students may dance 12-15 hours per week.
- $650 covers one year of 30-minute private music lessons for one student. Music lessons are offered for a variety of instruments and voice, these lessons range in style including rock and classical.
- $400 covers one year of music class for one student. Music classes are offered in a variety of instruments for students beginning as early as age 5 .
- $250 covers one year of visual art classes for one student. Art classes are offered for toddlers and their caregivers through seniors.
In 2017-2018, with your help, our goal is to reach even more of the people in our community.
WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCEDonations made to the Richland Academy of the Arts Annual Fund are a great way to make a difference and will be used where we need them the most!
Richland Academy offers a variety of financial support options for students. While some of our scholarships are awarded merit based, most of our scholarships are need based. This is where donations made to The Richland Academy of the Arts Tuition Assistance Fund are important.
We would be happy to apply your donation to wherever you feel it will make the biggest impact!
If you would like information on other giving options including corporate event sponsorship's please contact Megan Williams at 419-522-8224 or email@example.com.
The Richland Academy of the Arts appreciates your support. All donors giving to the 2017-2018 Annual Campaign will receive:
- Recognition in 2017-2018 event programs.
- Recognition for an entire year in the SUPPORT US section of our website
- Invitation to Sponsorship Recognition Event
- One pair of tickets to the paid event of your choice during 2017-2018. *A minimum donation of $250 is required to receive event tickets
Here are three ways to make a donation to Richland Academy of the Arts:
1. Check: Please make your check payable to Richland Academy. Place in the memo specifically what your donation is going towards.
Example:Richland Academy of the Arts Annual Fund or
Richland Academy of the Arts Tuition Assistance Fund
Please mail your check to:
75 N. Walnut St. Mansfield, OH 44902
Attn: Megan Williams
2. Credit Card: Please contact the Front Desk at 419-522-8224
3. Online:(Please note a processing fee will be taken out of your donation if you choose this option)